Sunday, March 1, 2015

Guess what Echo lost a tail :[. Why it is a mystery here is what happened. Me and my mom where cleaning his cage big time. We had got new ground covering and we cleaned his decorations we did every thing . Since Echo can't be in the tank when we are cleaning my dad held Echo. When we where cleaning my dad said that Echo was jittery and doing weird jumps well my dad normally holds echo so you think he would not be stressed . All of the sudden his tail pops of on to the ground! It scared me so bad. I asked my dad if  he had touched Echos tail at all he said "no" . So the mystery is still not solved why did Echo decide to just pop his tail.
















if this ever happens to you visit this website http://www.moonvalleyreptiles.com/crested-geckos/health/tail-drop 


From  Ella 

No comments:

Post a Comment